THE COSCTACH CONCLAVE, 2017
School may register:
(a) Between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm on – August, 2017
Venue – School Auditorium
(b) Registration for all the participating schools will be done prior to the first event.
• The participation form, filled neatly, should be attested by the headmaster/ principal in the space provided.
• The names of the master/mistress in-charge accompanying the team and the names of the participants should be mentioned in block letters (along with his/her contact number).
• Please send in the duly filled registration/participation forms latest by 1st June, 2017.
• All participating schools are requested to supply the organizers with complete travel details in advance so that arrangements for transport, if required, can be made.
• For security reasons, all the students should bring their identity cards.
• The travel details should be sent latest by 10th July, 2017.
• Each school is required to name a chief escort.
• There should be maximum 12 participants in a contingent and maximum 2 escorts from each school.
• Students may participate in more than one event. However, a participant cannot participate in more than one event during a given time slot. Please refer to the schedule for the fixed time slots.
• All the participants should be from classes 10th, 11th and 12th.
• The participants are expected to be on campus at all times up until dinner.
• The accommodation arrangements will be made by the host school and participants will be accommodated in school.
Code of Conduct
• All participants must abide by the rules and regulations of the host school and maintain overall discipline.
• No students may leave the campus unescorted.
• The Conclave follows a strict Policy of Zero Tolerance to Drugs or Alcohol of any kind. Any participant found violating this will be immediately barred from further participation and will be disqualified.
• All participants must be dressed in proper school uniform for the entire duration of the Conclave.
DAY 1 (6th September)
|1:00 – 1:30 pm||Lunch||School Mess|
Chit picking for ‘WHAT IF?’
Chit picking for INTACH-POSTER MAKING’
Distribution of material for ‘MARKET MANIA’
Chit picking for ‘CONVERSATION’ (A SCIENTIFIC RENDEZVOUS)
|7:00- 8:00 p.m.||Preliminary Round – Quiz (Written)
Research time for COSCTACH events
|7:30 p.m.||Dinner||School Mess|
DAY 2 (7th September)
|7:30 a.m.||Breakfast||School Mess|
|Announcement of the topic and Research for SCI FI FILM MAKING’
Research time for COSCTACH Events
MARKET MANIA (Product Design)
A. V. Room
|11.00 am||Tea||Japanese Garden|
11:30 – 12:30 p.m.
Continuation of MARKET MANIA (Product Design)
|12.30 – 1.00 p.m.||Lunch||School Mess|
|1.15 – 5:15 p.m.
1:15 – 5:15 p.m.
|SCI FI FILM MAKING COMPILATION
INTACH-POSTER MAKING COMPETITION
|2:00 – 3:00 p.m.||CONVERSATION( A SCIENTIFIC RENDEZVOUS)
|A. V. Room|
|4:00- 4:30 p.m.||Tea||Japanese Garden|
|4:30-6:00 p.m.||BUSINESS: PROSPERITY AND RECESSION||Basketball Court|
|6:00-8:00 p.m.||Final Round of COSCTACH Quiz||Auditorium|
|8.30 p.m.||Principal’s Dinner||Jamila Singh Lawns|
DAY 3 (8th September)
|7.30 a.m.||Breakfast||School Mess|
|9.00 – 11.00 a.m.||Judgment of INTACH- POSTER MAKING COMPETITION
Judgment of SCI FI FILM MAKING
Presentation of the Ad ( MARKET MANIA) and judgment of the product
|11.00 a.m.||Tea||Japanese Garden|
|12.00 p.m.||Closing Ceremony||Auditorium|
|1.30 p.m.||Lunch||School Mess|